Friday, February 26, 2010

Baby update

About a week ago i had an Ultrasound to see how the baby was doing. I have been having some really bad pain on my right side. So the doctors wanted to make sure the baby was doing okay. well during my ultrasound it said i was 4 weeks and 6 day but to the doctors i was 6 weeks and 1 day. I got done and my doctor wanted to talk to me, He said I have a small chance that i could miscarry, because we didn't see a heartbeat, but if i was 4 weeks you wouldn't be able to see one yet anyway so we waited about a week. So today was the day of my other ultrasound. As Austin and I were sitting there waiting for the doctor to fine the baby " it was sitting on my right side hiding from us" i was just hoping and praying there was a heartbeat. well there was a HEARTBEAT today and I was so excited to see it. It was so cute to see it's little heartbeat when it is like the size of a "pea" =)

Due date is now Oct.21.2010

4 comments:

  1. yay!!! baby baby baby :) lol I can't wait. I am so glad there was a heartbeat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I'm so happy! yay! I am so happy for you:) You and Austin will have the cutest..GIRL ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you found the heartbeat! I hope you are both healthy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashli I'm so excited for you! Mike and I are finally married and finally have a blog now to keep in touch!:) I'm so excited

    ReplyDelete