









Just a little up date on Skylar. Skylar has 8 months left on his mission. For people who read this and don't know where he is at, he is in Guadalajara, Mexico. Skylar is loving it down there. On Sunday we got to talk to him. I asked Skylar what he misses the most right now and all he had on his mind at the time was boating. lol, I don't blame him because it is 93 down there. He wishes that he could be on his mission and go boating, but i think if that happened he wouldn't ever come home. lol I don't think my family would like that very much. since we are all very excited for him to come home.
Here are a lot of picture, so enjoy them.





I love the pictures of Skylar. I can't wait to show Trent tomorrow. He sure does love that kid!
ReplyDelete