Thursday, September 9, 2010

Baby update!!!!

I have about 5 to 6 weeks left until Kinlee comes into the world. I can't tell you how excited we are to meet this little bundle of joy. I just can't believe how fast these last 2 months have gone for me and now only weeks away.
I don't think I could get any bigger but I have a feeling that I will. Austin and I went down to St. George last weekend with my mother in law and Austin little brother and sister (Brad and Amanda). As we were down there I noticed that I was FAT. My feet look gross because they are all swollen, I can't fit into my wedding ring so I got a temporary ring that was a size up from my size. Well I can know longer fit into that ring, so I got another ring that was three sizes my ring size and that doesn't fit me either. So that is why i decided I'm FAT and it is gross lol.

4 comments:

  1. You're not fat you nerd! You are prego and that is happens! It's beautiful and you look awesome so shut it! Remember how fat I looked in my video! haha ya so no worries its just water that will fall right off after she is born! You're gorgeous sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Dusti!
    You are NOT fat, just pregnant!
    The bigger you get the bigger/healthier she will be :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you don't look fat!!! You're almost done! That has flown by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha I was actually just looking at the pictures and thinking how cute you looked Ashli!! Then after I read your post I laughed and realized how different pregnant women FEEL about themselves than other people actually see. You're a hot momma;)

    ReplyDelete