We got to the hospital at 6:15 am Monday Oct. 25, 2010. We got all checked in, they admitted us to a room. They checked to see how far I was. I was dilated to a two for about an hour and a half. I was like great this is going to take all day for her to come. When they came to check me again I was an eight. They nurse started getting everything ready for the doctor. At first I didn't believe her that I jumped that fast. About half hour later she comes and checks me again and I was a TEN!!! She said okay you can start pushing now. I was still in shock that I was ready to push. Four contractions later Kinlee Cascel Jones entered the world at 9:26 am. 8 lb 10 oz 22 in'' long
Proud big brother holding his llittle sister!!
First family picture, the day we got to go home.
My story after I had Kinlee
Kinlee labor went great and fast. We got to go home on wednesday afternoon. I was feeling great. I would get my own drinks and snacks, walk around the room after I had Kinlee. Wednesday night I started to get a really bad pain in my right side of my stomach. It was to the point that walking and getting up and down from the couch really hurt my side. Thursday afternoon the pain was unbearable so I called my doctor to see if that was normal. Unfortunately it wasn’t and they asked me to go to the ER. Austin dropped me off about 1:30 pm were my grandpa met up with me so I didn’t have to go in alone. After about six hours in the ER they decided to do a CT scan to see were the pain was coming from. On the CT scan they saw that I had a Blood Clot in my right Ovarian vein. For a another couple of hours the doctor were deciding who would admit me. If it was an OB or an Surgeon problem. This made me mad that they took so long to decide who was going to fix the problem. Well long story short I had to stay in the hospital for four days. I got to go home to my baby and my family on Sunday Oct 31.
Well not even home a week yet Saturday Nov. 6, 2010 I was in the car when it felt like I peed my pants and I told Austin I need to stop and go the bathroom to see what was wrong. We were on are way to drop my cousin off at his house so i decided I would just go the bathroom when we got there. I was getting out of the car when I put my hand on butt to see how wet my pants were and when I pulled my hand way and there was blood all over. I started hemorrhaging. I went to standing up and blood kept dripping down my leg. Austin called 911 and an ambulance came and rushed me to the hospital. Long story short I was in the hospital for another four days. My blood pressure kept dropping, it was 42 over 28 at one point and I have had six bags of blood pumped back into my body. It took 16 hours for the doctor to stop the bleeding. I don’t remember really anything from saturday to sunday morning. I had to ask Austin and my mother in law what happened and the nurses helped explain what happened to me.
I just want to say I am so Thankful to still be here today. I know what happened late saturday night early sunday morning I could have died. I am so grateful to have the doctors I had to save my life, so I could still be a wife and a mother to my children today. I also want to say Thank you to my wonderful husband for everything he does for me. I cant express my love for him. I am sorry that I scared you like that sweetheart and promise never to do that again. I love you with all my heart. Always and Forever =)





Congrats! She's beautiful. We're glad everything worked out for you and that you're safe! Can't wait to see her in person!
ReplyDeleteShe is soooo cute.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy she is here :)
I am so so sorry that you had to go through all of that!
I can't wait to come take pictures of her.
Oh my sweet Ash...I am so sorry you went through that. But I am so thankful you are still here. Take care of that beautiful baby!!
ReplyDeleteOh Ashli, that is such a crazy story, I'm so sorry! I'm SO SO glad that all is going relatively well now! Kinlee is so cute and I can't wait to see you again and meet her! I hope all is well now:)
ReplyDeleteAshli! i'm soo glad you are doing better! That is so crazy scary and you were in our prayers! I also can't believe how fast your delievery was!! We want to come see you and meet little baby kinley so I'll talk to dust and we'll come visit in a few weeks:) Hope all is well! Good luck to adjusting with 2 it's crazy but lots of fun!!
ReplyDeleteoh scary Ashli!! I can't believe all that happened in this short of time! glad to know you are okay. Hope all is well with you and your little family! CONGRATS on your cute little baby girl!
ReplyDelete