Tuesday, February 15, 2011

what's New With The Jones Family!!!



My brother Skylar came home from his misson on Jan 5 2011. I was so excited to have him home but also scared. 2 years is a long time. 

Melissa and I on the way home from the airport. 
we are doing the cross eyed fish face. All I need to 
say is melissa thats hot haha.






Little miss Kin's got her ears pierced and she looks so
cute. she looks like a little girl and not a baby to me anymore. :( 
A couple fun thing that's new with Kinlee She love to smile but now she loves
to give you the lip. I am trying to get a picture of it when she does it. she has to be sitting up she hate laying down. She love to snuggle with her blankets. she is getting so big and is just a joy to have her here and part of our family.





Bryatt Bryatt Bryatt there is so much to say about this little boy!!
Bryatt is the best big brother in the world. He loves to give hugs and kisses every two minutes 
and that's no joke, when kinlee is crying he runs over to her and say " shhh shhh baby Kinlee it's 
okay" That just melts my heart when I hear him say cute little things to Kinlee. Bryatt is in the process of potty training. He is doing an amazing job with it. It is so cute seeing him transform from a little boy to a big boy. But in my head he will always be my little boy. 





 Austin is coming alone with his music fast. This is an exciting time for our family 
right now. Austin just became the lead singing in a band!!! He is working so hard to write as well so he can get a demo out. Austin is doing an amazing job with balancing his music career, full time job, and giving his family the time the need and deserve. I couldn't be more proud to be married to the most amazing guy in the world. I am one lucky girl!!. I love you with all my heart sweetheart. keep up the good work. :)

2 comments:

  1. such a cute family!
    a lot has happened with you Jones family the last two months! lol
    I love all yours pics:)
    and one day I will be able to do that darn fish face and go cross-eyed! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love it of you and Melissa! And I have the most adorable niece and nephew! You and Aust are so cute and supportive of each other! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete