Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bryatt and Daya!!!

 Daya
 Bryatt and Daya always fine ways to have fun!!
Best Of Friends!!

WHAT TO SAY WHAT TO SAY!!! There is so much I can tell you about these two. They are the best of friends, they love to talk to each other on the phone, they get so excited to see each other, they know how to make the other one upset, and so much more. 
Austin and I took Bryatt on some one on one time. We decided to go bowling, well early that day we watched daya so Dusti could go to an addison. Bryatt new that morning that we were taking him bowling. The minute Daya walked in the door, " I want Daya to come bowling with us." " Mom please can Daya come bowling, mom please." I asked Dusti if it was okay and she said yes. They were both so excited. Bryatt loves bowling. Austin and I had so much fun seeing them pick up there bowling ball and try and throw it down the lane. We will for sure have to do that again. 
Now to explain the two pictures were they have black all over them. haha well they decided that they wanted to play in the fire place. They sat in the fire place, rubbed there hands all in it, Daya some how got it in her hair. I was in the kitchen making kinlee a bottle when all of a sudden I see this black butt run into the bathroom. For a minute I was like okay they are just playing but then I remembered that Daya had on yellow pants. I ran into the bathroom to see what happened. There Bryatt and Daya were trying to wash off all the black from there body. I just started laugh and was in shock that they got into the fire place. Well lucky enough we got it out of there clothes and off there body with no problems. They are so cute together and I cant wait to see what more exciting things they do together.    

No comments:

Post a Comment