Since we have talked about going to Disneyland, I can't get it off my mind. Kris (mother in-law) is taking all of us to Disneyland for a much family vacation! The wonderful people that we get to have this fun vacation with is Jace, Dusti, Daya, Kris, Brad, Amanda, Austin, Bryatt, Kinlee, and I. This is our first family vacation as a WHOLE family! In the six years I have been with Austin it will be fun to have everybody there.
The kids and I made a Disneyland count down. Can you tell how excited we are. I was folding clothes the other and was thinking what I needed to pack for the kids and I. Like how hot or cold it will be, time to get suitcase out. Like I wanted to pack that day. But I had to keep telling myself "Ashli you still have a month before you leave". Haha! I am just very grateful we get to spend this family time and to have this wonderful family I have!





No comments:
Post a Comment