Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tag!!

Facts In Four

4 Shows I Watch:
* Cars (Because of Bryatt)
* The Jazz game
* Top Chef
* Food Network Challenge

4 Things I'm Passionate About:
* Family
* Friends
* The Gospel
* Sign Language

4 Phrases I Say A Lot:
* I love you
* You are so cute
* Bryatt give me kisses
* Austin come rub my back (Austin doesn't like it but I love it)

4 Things I've Learned From The Past:
* If you mess up in life, you can always fixes it
* Always keep your sense of humor (stole it from Dusti)
* That Family is everything in life
* ?

4 Places I Would Like To Go:
* Australia
* Germany
* Jamaica
* Europe

4 Things I Did Yesterday:
* Made a crock pot dinner (Chicken and wild rice. very yummy)
* Played with Bryatt =)
* Had a doctor appointment for the baby =)
* Went and saw Dusti, Jace and Daya

4 Thing I'm Looking Forward To:
* Having a big family
* Getting married to AUSTIN in the TEMPLE
* Opening my candy store
* ?

4 Things I Love About Summer:
* Boating (even though I can't do anything)
* Having BBQ with Family and Friends
* Swimming
* Summer Sports

4 Things On My Wish List:
* Go on a family vacation
* To give my family everything they deserve
* To own a houseboat or time share
* Do something with Sign Language

4 People I Tag:
* Melissa
* Crystal
* Kelsey Lambourne
* Anyone that wants to do it

1 comment:

  1. Have I mentioned lately that I love your precious face!..you are adorable I can't wait to see you and have our..girls night ha!:)

    ReplyDelete