Aug 12, 2008
Aug 13,2008
Dec,2008
2009
The biggest nerds you will ever meet
Feb 14,2009
May, 2009
June 4,2009
June 4,2009
Aug,2009
Aug 13,2009
Sept,2009
2009
Dec,2009
July 23,2010
July 23, 2010
Sept,2010
Oct 27, 2010
Jan 6, 2011
Feb 26, 2011
Today Austin and I have been married for three years. I couldn't ask for anything more to be married to my best friend/ soul mate. These past three years we have our ups and downs, but with those ups and downs it has brought us even closer. I can honestly say I am grateful for each an every up and down we have because we wouldn't be the same/here today without them.
Thank you babe for the best 3 years. I can't wait to see what the next 50 years have in store for us. I love you with all my heart. Thank you for sticking by my side for everything." Always and Forever sweet cheeks."











this is so great! i love thinking back to prom and thinking "why does austin want to ask that young ashli girl" haha now you're married! congrats on 3!
ReplyDelete