Wednesday, May 18, 2011

To My Best Friend Melissa



Can I just say we look hot in this pictures.

I am doing this blog post for an amazing friend that I would do anything for, and I think I found out away I can finally help. I am asking everyone that is reading this post to please pray for my dear friend to get better. Melissa has been in the hospital since Monday morning with some stomach problems and will be there until Friday. If you could please keep her in your prays to help get over this. Thank you so much for the love and support. 

Melissa get better fast. Bryatt say a little pray for you every night. Even kellen gets to be in it. Get better fast so we can hangout again and watch our millions of shows we record haha. I miss talking to you and having breakfast with. Just wanted to let you know that we all love you, and we are here for you if you need anything at all. Please let us know. 

2 comments:

  1. Ash! You are the sweetest friend I could ask for!
    I just love you. Thank you so much for this post. I am so glad I am home. I miss our girl nights. We have a lot to catch up on with our shows and then the bachelorette Monday! whoot lol
    love ya Ash. Thanks for all you do for me. You will always hold a special place in my heart.
    You and your cute, amazing family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps.. that pic is SO hot! lol all those pics from destroying your house are great!! lol

    ReplyDelete