Monday, June 20, 2011

" LIttle Miss Kinz" The day I have been waiting for



Two months ago Kinlee had to get a helmet. She had a flat spot and her ears were off. When we went in April to get it she did an amazing job with it. She didn't let it get to her at all. She had to wear it for 23 hours a day and the other hour was for bath time and give her a break. On friday we went for a check up. I have been waiting for this appointment for a long time. I was just hopping and praying that today would be the day we would be able to take it off for good. We get to the appointment they scanned her head and looked at how its been growing and it was moving wonderfully and they said we know longer have to wear the helmet. I was so excited to hear that.

2 comments:

  1. yay no more helmet for Kinz! lets get to swimming!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great is that! Wish Jake would have had one at Kinlee's age! I can't wait to get my hands on her in July. Love you.

    ReplyDelete