Saturday, October 1, 2011

Boob Job!!!


About  three weeks ago I got a boob job. 
I just LOVE THEM. I have been looking for the
best deal around and I found one and got them done.
I don't know why I waited so long until I got them.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|


JUST KIDDING HAHAH
Austin, the kids and I went to Red Robins for dinner
and Austin loves to play the "claw" game just so happen
he won two balls for the kids. When we were putting the kids in the
car for some reason I was like "hey those are the prefect boob job haha"
Well as a little girl I always wanted boobs, I could not wait to get them so I
would stuff my shirt with tissues or socks because I wanted them so bad. Don't Judge me
I'm sure you did it too. =) After my picture I had to give back there balls to play with. Then about 5 minutes after leaving they both feel asleep with there toy daddy won them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment