Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fishing with Skylar and Shantel!!!

 Bryatt holding the worm
 Daddy and Kinlee
Kinlee just wanted to get down and touch everything 
that had to do with fishing.
 Miss Shantel soon to be sister in law =)
 My Bro!!!
Who is growing up so fast. Even though
he is old then me. He is getting MARRIED!!!
 The boys
 Crazy Kinlee
and her famous "0" face
 If she could swim she would be in that water right now
jumping after the ducks
 Austin and I
 Shantel and I
Skylar and Shantel


Skylar and Shantel invited us to go fish with them over by our house. "nothing to fancy" but it was a lot of fun. Everyone that nows me I am fine with getting my hands dirty but when it comes to putting a worm on a hook i just cant do it. I think it is sooooooooooo gross but i al totally fine with gutting a fish. I know doesn't make since. So I found me this little spot were there was a lot of little fishes I would just sit there and watch them eat me worm away I wasn't really catching them more feeding them haha.  Every time they ate my worm all done Skylar and shantel would put another one on for me. We had so much fun hanging out with them. and we can't wait for Shantel to be part of the family!!!

1 comment:

  1. you look so cute girl! I miss ya:) your little kids are getting so big and they are so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete