Wednesday, November 9, 2011

BRYATT TERRY JONES

My mom is a Kindergarten Teacher at John Fremont Elementary,
so we get Bryatt pictures done every year.
A little about Bryatt. Bryatt is three and will be starting preschool in nine months. Yes I am counting down the months of when he goes to school. I just can’t believe that he will be in school. He is so ready for school to. Every time we go to my mom school he loves to see all the fun stuff the kids do. Ask me “ Mom when do I get to go to school.” I just keep telling him soon bud very soon. My mom gave Bryatt some stuff to do at home to help him when he goes to school. Bryatt calls it his homework!! So every morning we do homework. He loves it. I just hope it stay with him until he is done with college!! lol.  
I don’t know how I am going to handle Bryatt going off to school but right now I feel excited, sad, happy, nervous, hope I don’t cry everyday I drop him off. But I just keep telling myself Bryatt will have so much fun making friends, learning, and doing big boy stuff. I love you Bryatt and you will do great thing in your life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment