BIrthday Girl!!!
Aunt Melissa and Uncle Kellen with
The Birthday Girl!!!
Kinlee pumpkin cake that Austin and I made, with
her cool birthday candle that uncle kellen and aunt melissa
got for kinlee.
Don't let this picture fool you she didn't eat any of her
cake. She more got her hands in it. We would try and give her
a bite but wanted nothing to do with it. She crazy Kinlee!!
Summer, Mac, Amanda, and Daya
Kinlee loved hitting the pinata, after every hit
she would laugh.
Liam hitting the pinata
I love her hair in this picture
Brad saved the day and got the candy out of the pinata
My brother and soon to be sister in-law Shantel
Loved the outfits!!
I can't believe it as already been a year since Kinlee came into
your family. I remember having her like it was yesterday. I was telling Austin
the other day I could tell you minute by minute from when I started getting contraction to popping her
out. It just doesn't seem long enough to have her be one. But I love every minute of her being here and having her be one. She has the funniest personality. She just leaned that she can scream really load and then laughs at doing it, She try's to run but totally face plants it into the carpet, Bryatt would love to take things from Kinlee and make her mad well now Kinlee loves to make bryatt mad but every time bryatt sits on the floor Kinlee will fine anything in sit and go grab it and hit Bryatt on the head with it and laugh I had a hard time with this one because it was so funny but I wanted to teach Kinlee that we don't hit people and show Bryatt that if Kinlee hit that she gets in trouble to, so that way Bryatt didn't think I was just telling him No all the time now to push her and take her toys. She just brings so much to this family and we just love every thing about her. We Love you Kinlee!!!










We seriously can't believe she is one already toooo. We love her!! She has the cutest personatlity and is so funny. I loved her laugh after she hit it too.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday baby Kins.
So glad she had such a fun party lol