Thursday, February 2, 2012

Austin Birthday!!!









For Austin birthday I want to do something fun that we both haven't done in a long time. So I decided to take him night skiing. I didn't just want it to be us so I invited the fam. I was so glad that everyone could come. We had Austin Mom (Kris) His little brother and sister ( Brad and Amanda) and there dad (Harold) Dust, Jace, My parents (Bill and Colene) My little sister (Summer). We went up to Brighten and it was a blast. Only thing I would change was it was snowing and windy. My face was sooooo cold.

Before we went night skiing my dad and I decided to surprise Austin at work on his lunch break. He usually comes home for lunch but I told him he couldn't. I also told him he couldn't go out to eat because I was going to bring him a homemade lunch but he didn't listen to me every well but in the end it all work out great. Since Austin decided not to listen to me and go out to eat. My dad and I found his Boss Ray, We had Ray call Austin into his office. The funny thing is is they have radios so my dad and I could hear the whole conversation. Austin told Ray that he was just coming back from getting his lunch and then he would be right in. Well Austin was taking forever so Ray called Austin again and said " Austin were are you I need you in the office NOW" At this point Austin thinks he is in trouble "HAHA" Austin finally coming into the place were they all meet and there waiting for him was 3 girly balloons, a tiara and my dad and I. It was the best surprise ever because Austin got all embarrassed. Happy Birthday sweetheart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment