Even at 21, I am never to old to ride
on my papa back and have a horse ride.
I felt like a little kid all over again. =)
Austin and I through a birthday party for my grandma. She means so much
to Austin and I that we were so excited she said yes. Austin and I went to costco and got
this sinful chocolate 4 layer cake. It was amazing. We were so grateful to spend family time with them. I don't know how we got started on this game but for every birthday or family party we play the What If game. It is were you wright a What if question then you past your question to someone else and they answer the question with a Then. It is so funny to see what people come up with. It is really fun if you pick someone that is playing the game with you and wright them in your question somehow. It was just a nice small birthday but it was special because the people that came to help us celebrate it.
I wish I got more pictures of the birthday girl and everyone else there but we were having to much fun that i forgot.










No comments:
Post a Comment